Petey's II Restaurant, one of the first steak and seafood restaurants in Orland Park, has proudly served the locals in the surrounding Chicagoland communities and out of town visitors for over 45 years. We invite you to stop in for a memorable dining experience with family, friends, or business associates.
- Share a few appetizers! One of our customer favorites is the saganaki. Other appetizer favorites include the fried zucchini, fried calamari, Petey's combo platter, garlic shrimp, grilled tomato or jalapeno mozzarella bread, and spanakopita.
- Tender, flavorful steaks include our filet mignon, New York strip steak, porterhouse steak, ribeye, T-bone, slow roasted prime rib. Our steaks are prepared broiled, Grecian style, or seasoned with our house blend of dry herbs and spices. If beef isn't your thing, we also have lamb chops, pork chops, and baby back ribs.
- Local seafood favorites include king crab legs, lobster, pan-fried boned lake perch, English channel dover sole amandine, Grecian style salmon, broiled swordfish steak, Chilean sea bass, scallops, and fried shrimp.
- Tasty chicken entrées include chicken vesuvio, slow pan-fried chicken, Grecian chicken, chicken fettuccine alfredo, chicken picatta, chicken marsala.
- Treat yourself to one of our famous Petey burgers! For cheese lovers, ask for it topped with American cheese, mozzarella, or Swiss cheese. Give it a try with grilled onions, sautéed mushrooms, avocado, or bacon!
- On the lighter side and for lunch or a late breakfast, our lunch menu features fresh salads, housemade soups, crepes, french toast, omelets, and a nice variety of cold and hot sandwiches.
- For your next special occasion event or party for groups of 20 or more, we offer a special banquet menu with family style and plated entrée options. Read More...
Follow us on Facebook for information on our weekday and weekend featured entrées, special desserts, and upcoming events.