Welcome! As one of the first steakhouse and seafood restaurants in the Orland Park area, we have proudly served the locals in the surrounding Chicagoland communities and out of town visitors for over 40 years. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. -- Petey Kattos, restaurateur
- For starters, the saganaki flaming cheese appetizer is always a hit. Other appetizer favorites include the fried zucchini, fried calamari, Petey's combo platter, shrimp cocktail, grilled tomato or jalapeno mozzarella bread, spanakopita, smoked salmon spread, and Petey's signature garlic bread.
- Tender, flavorful steaks and chops include our filet mignon, New York strip steak, porterhouse steak, ribeye, T-bone, slow roasted prime rib, and broiled pork chops. Our steaks are prepared broiled, Grecian style, or our house blend dry herbs and spices.
- Local seafood favorites include our king crab legs, lobster, pan-fried lake perch, blackened grouper, English channel dover sole almondine, Grecian style salmon, broiled tilapia, sauteed scallops, and fried shrimp. Our seafood entrees are prepared broiled, sauteed, pan-fried, cajun, blackened, or Grecian style.
- Slow-cooked tender and meaty baby back ribs.
- Tasty chicken entrees include chicken vesuvio, slow pan-fried chicken, Grecian style chicken, chicken fettuccine alfredo, chicken picatta, chicken marsala, and crispy chicken tenders.
- Our famous Petey burgers! For cheese lovers, ask for it topped with American cheese, mozzarella, or Swiss cheese. Give it a try with grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms, avocado, or bacon!
- On the lighter side and for lunch, our lunch menu features fresh salads served with homemade salad dressings, homestyle soups, and a nice variety of cold and hot sandwiches prepared fresh daily.
- For your next special occasion event or party for groups of 20 or more, we offer a special banquet menu with family style and plated entree options. Read More...
Follow us on Facebook for information on our weekday and weekend featured entrees, special desserts, and upcoming events.